Search This Blog

Commentary from Teri

For your next adventure  I think it’s time to come spend 2 weeks in Charlotte. I’m pretty sure Hailey and Brianna can keep you just as busy, entertained, and exhausted as New Zealand did. In fact it might end being a pretty similar experience.
>
> - Instead of an hour long hike up a mountain we offer shorter but multiple hikes up to the playroom. You might not be able to see a volcano out the playroom window but I assure you the view is just as thrilling seeing as Hailey has a massive collection of gel window stickers that she rotates weekly.
>
> - Instead of the local farmers market we can take you to the local toy store which also has a wide assortment of things you’ve probably never seen before. You’d be surprised all the new toys that have come out since you’ve had babies. I’m pretty sure the new fingerling monkeys that talk and hang off your fingers could one up those Polynesian fruits.
>
> - Seeing as you’ve become invested  on detailing all sorts of camper van repairs it’s worth mentioning that both kids find things to break around here on the daily. Why just last night Hailey decided that the window blinds were a good dance partner and slammed them into the window which then caused the mullions to snap in half. Instead of the car mechanic shop we head to the “dad office” and proceed to barter much the same way with time as our currency. We are just as wary of rip offs - like when the dad tells us he will need 45 minutes alone to screw back in a cabinet knob Hailey somehow got off..a job we suspect only takes five minutes.
>
> I know I can come up with more similarities but there is one thing in Charlotte that you won’t be able to find currently anywhere else.  Here in Charlotte there is a little girl who keeps telling us she wants to see her grandma.

Teri
P.S.  Oh and one more thing I wanted to mention in this comment ..how could I forget! We also have many exotic foods to offer! Such as our new valentines gold fish which I assure you are not yellow like you’d suspect ..they’re PINK!! Amazing right? And Hailey now whips up a fantastic chocolate milk which will replace that Syrah wine that you discovered in NZ and become your new favorite drink.

2/10/2018

1 comment:

  1. Count me in on the vacation time at the Kriechers'...Aunt Paige

    ReplyDelete